Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Several Little Things Called Facts

On the 4 days to Christmas there's a several things to share! Well it's sort of some facts of me, could be important to a few persons. Feel free to read :)
1. I'm both handed. Normally writes with right but I can also write with left, crappily.
2. I love vegetables. That's why I don't eat them a lot to keep them alive.
3. An insectophobic. Even the prettiest winged butterflies can frighten me.
4. I love purple. I love guys in purple. I love Justin Bieber. But he's absolutely not the reason why I love purple because I've been loving purple since elementary.
5. Enjoys being short, curvy and tan.
6. Annoys people with my skeptical.
7. Good at drawing, bad at counting.
8. My memory is made to keep only few things, I easily forget stuff but still I memorized those kindergarten moments all my friends have forgotten.
9. All this time I read a serial title 'Scare-Tastic' instead of 'Scare-Tactics' until last week.
10. I don't enjoy outdoor activity that much. I don't like nature like jungles, forests, or whatever. There might be bugs playing hide and seek behind grasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment