Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mad by Mahone

I told you, YouTube really makes sensation. It's like a factory where young-superstars-to-be are made. I found a video and I thought it was Bieber cos he's so alike. The name is Austin Mahone ♥  (Finally, someone with the same age as me yeah!)
I haven't told you to look at his face or his Bieber-ish style. Shut your blabbering mouth for a while and just click the 'Play' button on the video. Be melted by his incredible voice. To be honest, I admit it he's no more handome than Bieber but the first time I heard his voice it just made me fly to the seventh sky~



Seriously, that was the best 'Rain' and 'Pain' I have ever heard. I love the way he sang those part plus the hand wavin' like raindrops falling from the sky.You guys check out the other videos of Austin on YouTube by clicking the link above. Well uh, Bieber, it's hard to say but be careful of this guy right here ok ;)  ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment