Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I.N.V.U

officialjaden : You Never Really Know Who Your Friends Are...

Let me make the tweet below clear. Based on a personal experience of mine, I took a lesson that ‘some compliments might contain some hidden purposes’. For example,
A friend of yours gave lotsa compliments about your appearance, for example your hair. One day, she told you to cut it or change the hairstyle into something you don’t like or you don’t match with. She was kinda pushing you by telling ‘Come on, you’re absolutely gonna look cute on it.’
From the compliment we can conclude that: SHE IS ENVY OF YOUR BEAUTY AND WANTING YOU TO BE UGLIER!
You don’t really have to be mad or keeping distance from her, I’ve got some tips to face a friend like that:
  1. Try not to show off your specialty in front of her, that makes her envy the more.
  2. If you think what she’s got is not that good, you can help her to make it looks better. Giving ideas of some treatment products might work.
  3. If she started to copy you, I know how it feels like. What I did? I was upset and tired of being nice, I showed off the beauty of my hair in front of her face and finally she over-spoken her purpose that because she’s envy of me, HAH!
Well I think that's all. Just don't let it break your friendship tie. I know it sucks yet annoying to have such a friend like that, but take it positively. She's envy of you, that means you're beautiful. Sometimes being proud is needed, that's how Thally sees it!(:

1 comment:

  1. hi dear, nice blog you have

    anyway, di blogku ada giveaway OPI dengan total hadiah lebih dari satu juta loh! ikutan yah ^_^ thanks
    http://www.stellalee.net/2011/09/01/opi-giveaway-sponsored-by-duniakutek/

    ReplyDelete